Sunday, December 29, 2013

2013: My Year in Review

This might just be the shortest "Year in Review" ever! As I looked back at my review from the previous year, I laughed at how I claimed is was a slow year for parties. This year DEFINITELY takes the cake! Seriously the slowest year for parties that I've had in years. I found it funny but I'm not too bummed about it. My shop sales tripled this year and I was SUPER busy working my lil tail off. So I definitely feel it was a successful year. When I started this business, I never imagined that I would be doing it this long and this much. It's an awesome feeling (even though I go a little crazy sometimes!).
I can't say that I'll be doing more parties in 2014, especially if things keep up the way they are. I do however, want to put out a few new items. Creating is what I love, so not having the time to create more is the only thing I regret. Also, the ever popular, "getting organized" was left unscratched off of the To-Do list, so I will give it another try this coming year. One thing that I'm REALLY looking forward too is my son's 5th birthday party!! Just 3(ish) short months away, so I need to get started.
Enough blabbing.... check out my (SHORT) party year, starting with my son's 4th birthday party!

Nate, the Boy Wonder 4th Birthday


 80th Birthday- Simple Fiesta

 Softball 10th Birthday


 






0 comments: