Saturday, October 17, 2009

About J

Welcome to J. At Your Service!
I'm J, short for Jeannette. Never liked saying my whole name, it reminds me of the Chipettes! LOL. Anyhow, just a few tid bits about myself.....I'm mother of 3, who loves to plan parties for my children. After getting quite a few compliments and having people tell me that I should do this for a living, I decided to finally go for it. I love fun details and I HATE plastic table cloths.....there I said it!

J's Services:
Full party design: from concept, creating the perfect decor for your event, set up and take down. Including favors, dessert/candy/favor tables.
A la carte services: Only need a few extra touches? We can break down our services and provide exactly what you need. Centerpieces, labels, cupcake/cake toppers, banners...... you choose!
Just need to be pointed in the right direction? Feel free to shoot me an email with any questions you may have. I will be happy to help! :)

Thanks for stopping by, hope you had a good time! Come back soon ;)

0 comments: