Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Party Planning: Bookworm-ette Birthday

I enter this post with my head down, in shame :( I can't believe it's been a few weeks since my last entry. I apologize!! There are so many wonderful things that I'm working on and I wish I could post it all but everything in due time. I did however want to pop in and give you a sneak peek into Tahlia's Glitzy Bookworm-ette party, coming up in a few weeks. I'm so behind on the crafting projects but this one I just had to share. I created these book markers for Tahlia and her friends, with the help of the AMAZING Michele of Intrigue Design Studio. She created this adorable wormette for me and we (Tahlia) have named her Betty. Isn't she adorable?!?! You will definitely be seeing her through out the party! I keep getting more and more amazed at Michele's talent.... seriously.


1 comments:

Tini Posh said...

How did I miss this blog post?? Michelle rocks..can't wait to use her! The bookmarked and pinwheel are super CUTE!