Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Party Planning: Library Card Invitations

2 weeks away from Tahlia's little birthday party and I JUST sent out invitations. BAD mama! LOL. In my defense, I had to wait for school to start before we could even finalize the guest list and that was last week. Hey, I got them done, so we are good to go! I wanted to share with you the super easy way I was able put these together. Searching for a printable library card, I came across Creatures Comfort blog, offering FREE printable cards, along with a free printable template to create the card pockets. Of course I jumped on that! I did the editing on my own, added a lil bling and BAM...... library card invitations! Check em out!



8 comments:

Pink Laundry Events said...

Those are so cute :)

Tini Posh said...

Very Cute!!! Love the bling!

Little Monsters Studio said...

Great job J!
Looks soo cute!!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute!

J. At Your Service said...

Thank you ladies!! :)

Lissa (Bellenza) said...

Library cards never looked so glamorous! These are adorable invites. :-)

http://mylittlehappies.blogspot.com said...

Thanks so much for sharing! How did you do your own editing?

Darlene S. said...

Adorable! I am having a book themed party for my 7 year old this year also. Thanks for the inspiration! :)