Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Customer Photos: Tiffany Inspired Baby Shower

As you may have seen a couple of weeks ago, I made a banner, centerpiece tags and mini favor tags for a customer. She was having a Tiffany inspired baby shower and it happen to take place about a week ago. She was kind enough to send me a few photos from the shower and WOW, what a gorgeous set up! This shower looks like a wedding reception. It's amazing! And I don't mean to brag but my goodies look pretty darn cute in her set up.... hehe! Check it out.

The expecting couple. Aren't they adorable!!
The centerpiece tags I made. I'm totally going to have to steal that centerpiece idea! Hehe :)
My favor tags
My banner with the gorgeous Mommy!
Stephanie, thank you so much for the photos.... LOVE them!

All items now available in my Etsy shop!!


9 comments:

Michele @ crazyfordesign said...

It's so cool and fresh looking! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty pics

Pink Laundry Events said...

wow its beautiful :)

Platinum Touch Events said...

What a beautiful shower! I absolutely LOVE the centerpieces and your printables look great!

Little Monsters Studio said...

Wow!
What a beautiful baby shower!!!

Adrienne said...

YOUR PRINTABLES DID ROCK!! I ALSO DO LOVE THE SET UP! HEHE!

J. At Your Service said...

Thank you ladies!! :) Btw, they aren't printables. Handmade goods :)

Lissa (Bellenza) said...

Wow, you handmade those?! Fabulous!

Tish said...

O my! So beautiful... I love your handmade goods - awesome job : )


xoxo, Latisha