Monday, August 15, 2011

CPN Meet Up & Fiesta!!

This past Saturday was the Children's Party Network "Meet Up & Fiesta". Have I mentioned how much I love the CPN?? LOL. Ok, I have! Well then as you can imagine I was super excited for this event. To finally meet the girls that I've been chatting with for months now and meet new ones, how awesome is that?!?! Well I was right...... it was AWESOME!! I had the best time laughing, networking and just plain having FUN. The ladies I met were seriously the sweetest and smartest girls in the biz.

Natalie, founder of the CPN/Knock Knock Factory and Claudia of TiniPosh were our hostesses. These girls did an amazing job! I absolutely ADORE them. I'm so happy to call them friends and to finally get a chance to meet them in person. We had a blast! Along with my "sista from another mista" and party bestie, DeAnna of Pink Laundry Events. I love this chick! And I can not wait for the next time we hang out. But in the mean time, our long phone convo's will have to do. To make this event even sweeter, I got the opportunity to meet and chat with Carolyn Horten of CHS Creative Productions..... who happens to be a genius! I adore that woman! I also had the pleasure of chatting with Jillian Tohber Leslie! That's right, from Catch My Party. I swear, I think I was star struck. LOL. Totally blew me away when she knew who I was! I may have done a lil happy dance in my head, LOL. She seriously was the sweetest person and I was happy to meet her.

We enjoyed amazing swag bags filled with goodies from so many wonderful vendors, that I can't name them all because it would be just like me to forget one! Giveaways were great! I happen to be a sponsor to one of the giveaways and so happy that the winner of my "Date Night" kit was super happy. The food was Mexican and maybe I'm biased but it was DELISH. Oh and we can't forget the margaritas....those were thee BOMB! Heh.

I want to give a shout out to the gals I had the pleasure of meeting and chatting with, you girls are a BLAST!! Frances of Bella Ariana, Bonnie of Shoomie Occasions, Miranda of Whimsical Printables, Lynlee of Lynlee's Petite Cakes, Amy of Every Little Detail, Heather of Heather Equitz Designs and Stephanie of Nessabella Parties. I wish I could have chatted with everyone but the place was packed! I think we can agree that this fiesta was definitely memorable :) Can't wait for the next one!!


Check out the full album HERE!!

2 comments:

Pink Laundry Events said...

Loved it :)
xoxo
Your Party Bestie
DeAnna
Pink Laundry Events :)

Tini Posh said...

Wooohooo! Great job with the recap!! I am so going to copy and paste it..LOL!! Thanks amiga..it was so great meeting you and all the lovely ladies..CPN does ROCK!!

Tu Comadre,
Claudia