Friday, June 3, 2011

A Feature Friday!!

What a fantabulous Friday! I was out all day and actually almost missed it. Top Party Ideas has featured Nate's Lil Monsters party today!! Woot woot! They are such a great site for party inspiration and I am so thankful for the feature. And WOW, what details.....wish they could write my blog posts for me! LOL.
birthday party ideas Featured button

Also, because I'm so behind and all over the place, let me make a proper blog THANK YOU to the awesome sites that have featured my party. What's so great about these features (most I didn't even submit) is that they come from gals that I admire and respect so much. There is nothing better than to receive a compliment from people that inspire you and these definitely do! Check them out below and see the great talents that inspire me.....

Kara's Party IdeasI was featured on Yuri's DesignsCatch My PartyPhotobucketSouthern Belle's Charm


0 comments: