Tuesday, June 7, 2011

P.O.M June

I'm sure by now you've all heard talk about the Children's Party Network, CPN for short! I've been a member since late last year and I can't tell you how happy I am that I came across this place. Literally the best place for children's party inspiration as well as helpful party peeps. You don't have to be a pro, just a lover of parties. I am so honored and excited to now be a small part of it!! I am now part of the "Party of the Month" (POM) panel and June happens to be my first month. So to kick things off I'm putting out a call to all who have a children's party this month, to shoot me an email at jatyourservice@yahoo.com and share your fab details. If you're not a CPN member, please sign up, it's super easy. To link your party is also super easy but I will be more than happy to help you out if you need it. You can also link it below. I know there are TONS of parties that don't always get seen but that's what I'm here for, to get those bad boys out there!.
Thank you CPN crew for letting be a part of this wonderful network!
Happy planning!!





2 comments:

Jane said...

Yay - I entered last month, but I had no idea there was a panel - that would be a fab duty, judging parties! Enjoy what June serves up, Jane:)

J. At Your Service said...

Thanks Jane! But I won't be judging....NO way would I be able to do that! LOL! I hate being judged myself, I couldn't do it to others. I'm just promoting and scouting out the fab parties out there. The party people vote! phew! :)