Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Inspiration Board: Glittzy Bookworm Party

I'm not going to lie..... I'm really excited about this! EEK! I'm sure many of you have seen fab inspiration boards out there on the web. I've seen them too and have thought "How the heck did they do that?!?". I also think it's super cool to put your ideas on one board and then create from that. I especially LOVE and secretly stalk the inspiration boards made by Brittany of GreyGrey Designs. She seriously makes the best inspiration boards. I've been following her fab parties and boards for about a year now. She inspired me to try making one myself and I actually gave it a go last week. It isn't as amazing as Britt's that's for sure but it's my first time, so cut me some slack! Heh. I created this board on picnik.com but I was told you can also use Picasa (which I haven't figured out yet). This inspiration board is for Tahlia's 8th birthday party later this summer. Yes. I know. I'm WAY ahead of myself but I have tons of details that will need tons of planning. Check my Glittzy Bookworm inspiration board.

Bookshelf image: madebygirl.blogspot.com
Nerdy glasses image: sunglasswarehouse.com
Argyle socks image: Google
Gems for bedazzling
Argyle fabric image: Hawthorne Threads
Book page pinwheels image: Giggleberry Creations Blog
Library card invitations image: Disney Family Fun
Pink Bookworm


2 comments:

Tini Posh said...

Super cute! You know this mama loves the glitz : )

J. At Your Service said...

Thanks Claudia! I think I'm going to need your help in the glitz department :)