Sunday, May 1, 2011

Brand New Site!!!!

If you're a regular follower of my blog, you may have noticed that things have changed quite a bit and if you're new, Welcome to my new site!! Say HELLO to a new "J. At Your Service", now a "dot com" and NOW an official party planner/designer.....which ever word you like to use! I like designer, it sounds "fancy". I am working from home (for now), building my Lil company. I'm so excited about this, I can't stand it! It's been an up and down project that I've been working on for some time now. Even the name change was an issue for me but I got great advice from some really wonderful ladies and decided that if it ain't broke, why fix it.
I will be specializing in children's parties and baby showers. Of course, if the opportunity for any other occasion occurs, I will be happy to assist in those as well. My parties obviously, will be featured here. Party inspiration will be a huge part of my new site, sharing parties and creativity I come across. I even have a great new button to share, for the parties that get featured. NO, I will NOT be having people submit their parties to me, you can if you like, but these will be parties that I come across. Party goods that I find will still be shared here and if you have any party goods that you'd like to share, I would love to see them! You catch my drift.....basically.....ALL. Things. Party. YAY!!
I'd like to do something to celebrate and of course a giveaway is what comes to mind but I am accepting ideas at the moment. Tell me what you think would be a great way to celebrate or whats a good idea for a giveaway! Please! I really don't know what to do!!! :/

*Full party design
*A La Carte services: Centerpieces, dessert tables, banners, cake/cupcake toppers.....ya know, the small touches :)
*Just need help with some ideas, I can help you there as well.
***Any questions or need assistance, go to my contact tab and shoot me a lil email. I love emails. I have a couple new tabs that will be getting updated in the next few days.

I must give a mad shout out to the most talented graphic designer I have ever met, Michele of Intrigue Design Studios!!! She's been working with me on the new design and man, she's been so patient. This woman is oozing with creativity!!! She did an amazing job designing the new look. And seriously SO helpful!
Thank you Michele! I'll say it again.....you're THEE BESTEST! :)

12 comments:

Michele @ crazyfordesign said...

How sweet are you! :) You're really fun to work with as well! Congrats on the new venture!

Isa D. said...

I'm so happy for you!!

Tini Posh said...

YAY!!!!! Looks AMAZING!! Michelle really did a fantastic job!! Mucha Buena Suerte with your new venture Miss J!!

Pink Laundry Events said...

It look great J :)

Anonymous said...

Love Love Loooove the new look... Super happy for you and this new venture... Good luck BFPV <3!!!

Adrienne

Anonymous said...

oh and BTW, you know i will be needing you and your services for my upcoming train birthday party for JC.. Tee hee!

Veronika said...

The new look is great! Congrats on your new lil business! I am sure it will do great! :)

J. At Your Service said...

Thank you ladies for your sweet words and most of all your support!! It means everything to me! :)

CHS Creative Productions Blog said...

Looks great! Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

YAAYYY!!! So happy for you!! Your OFFICIAL! lol

Kristy {the purple pug} said...

Looks fabulous:)Love the whole vibe of the site. How exciting!

J. At Your Service said...

Thank you so much Kristy!! It is quite exciting :)