Tuesday, May 3, 2011

{Real Parties Rock}: Lulu's "Cowgirl Chic" Roundup

As I mentioned in my previous post, one of my favorite new features is to scout real parties that make me smile and share them here. I am so excited for my first feature, that I had to jump on it and snag her up!! Jill of Peas & Thank You's threw an amazing "Cowgirl Chic" party for her daughter Lulu and oh my word, was it rustic FABULOUSNESS! Her details were to die for! Check out these images but be sure to head over to her site for the FULL scoop.

The invitations were hand torn and stitched onto burlap. Genius!
The seating was just unbelievably PERFECT!
You have to check out her site for the details on how she made this "Lulu" rope. I'll let this much out.... 900 ft spool of twine! WOW.
Gorgeous!
For anyone planning a Cowgirl party, please let this be your inspiration. It's chic, rustic and looked like a YEE HAW good time! Thank you so much Jill, for allowing me to feature this adorable party. You got crazy skills, that's for sure!



2 comments:

Tini Posh said...

LOVE Jill's cowgirl chic party!! I am dying for that table cloth..so many amazing details..I agree this chick has mad skills : )

Anonymous said...

OMG! This party is beyond adorable!!!