Monday, February 7, 2011

Teen Party Expo

When I heard about this expo from a fellow CPN member, I was giddy with excitement! I can't believe I had never heard or been to one of these. So of course I'm all over this now. The "Teen Party Expo" was created with the teenager in mind. It is designed to focus exclusively on everything a girl/boy will need for a Quinceanera, Sweet 16, Filipino Debut, Bar/Bat Mitzvah and High School Prom. Having a tween, going on teen, I definitely need all the insight on these type of parties I can get. I am super excited about this expo and hoping to connect with fellow party gals. If you're planning on attending give me a holler!
General Admission $10
VIP Admission $15
Photobucket

2 comments:

Amaris said...

What do you get with VIP admission?

J. At Your Service said...

Good question Amaris! This is what it says:
1.Express Check-In (Skip The Lines)
2.Teen Party Expo E-Mail Newsletter w/Promotional Coupons
3. Limited Edition Complimentary Gift
4. Extra Raffle Prize Ticket
5. And Much More