Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Party Planning: Zebra/Blue Invitations

As I mentioned before, it was no small task settling the color or patterns or ANYTHING for that matter for my daughters 12th birthday. She likes blue, like Dodger/royal blue and so we finally agreed to add a zebra pattern, which I love. Her and her friends adore their bead bracelets and that is one of the things she wanted to add to the party. Of course, her wish is my command! With the advice of my friend Roxanne, I added them to the invitations as well. Take a looksy at the invites I made for her friends, I hope they like them!
Photobucket

8 comments:

Bonnie Alaniz said...

Looks great!! Love the personalization with the beads! The blue zebra print looks really nice with the blue! The best part is that it is a combination of what your girl loves!!

Tini Posh said...

LOVE the invite! You did a great job and her friends will LOVE!

J. At Your Service said...

@Shoomie- Thank you! She did love it, so that makes me feel good.
@Claudia- Thanks! I sure hope so :)

Eschelle Westwood Mumfection said...

looks great! I never do invites i just create events on facebook lol!!

take lots of photos of hte party so we can see what else you did!!

J. At Your Service said...

Hey Eschelle! Hahaha, I do that actually, for our adult gatherings. Kids get the fancy stuff! And I definitely will, it's not for a few weeks though.

Lisa Fliehman said...

I love them. And the beads at the top makes a real statement!

J. At Your Service said...

Thank you Lisa!

Anonymous said...

Hey girly!!
Kuddos to you and Roxy on the invites....they look great!!

Xoxo
Claudia