Thursday, February 3, 2011

Lil Miss Priss party by Tini Posh

I know it's been a while since I had a guest PPM but trust me when I say, this "Party planning Mama" is worth the wait! Claudia (one half of Tini Posh) had the CUTEST little birthday party for her daughter about a week ago. Since I'm kinda her stalker, hehe, I got see all the sneak peeks before the party and I was on the edge of my seat waiting for the big reveal. This chick has so much talent, I fell in love with this party and I just had to share it. She was so gracious enough to allow to me to post it here for all of you too see. The details are beyond adorable! If you have a "Lil Miss Priss", you definitely have to take a look at this amazing party for inspiration. Makes me wish my girls were still babies :( Check out her post to see the full list of amazing party gals, that contributed the cutest treats. You also HAVE to stop by her shops as well and get your "tini divas" hooked up! Tini Posh & Tini Divas on Etsy.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Amaris said...

How cute!!!!! I love the Mani and Pedi corner! Awwww, now I want a girl.
Good job on the party Claudia1

Tini Posh said...

Thank you Amaris! and THANK YOU SOOO MUCH J!! YOU are the sweetest!! You are not my stalker..I am yours remember...muchos hugs!!

Brittany Schwaigert said...

This was SO, so cute and my favorite part (besides being enlisted to help) was that it was in her bedroom!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh... This is the CUTEST lil prissy party everrrrr!! I love the whole set up annnnd it was done in her bedroom, that is just too cute!!! J, Lyz would totally LOVE this!! Good job Tini Posh!!

Adrienne

J. At Your Service said...

Glad you all loved it ladies! She really did do an awesome job, didn't she!