Thursday, December 2, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide

I'm sure by now most of you are going crazy trying to figure out what to give your loved ones for Christmas, as I am. Well okay, not crazy! I actually make lists and so far I have most of my gifts figured out. But I continue to search for great gift ideas and I came across these pretty cool items in my "Everyday with Rachael Ray" magazine. Take a look!
This is my personal favorite! I might just have to give this to myself, hehe! This square pedestal cake stand is gorgeous. Made by Rosanna Inc; Rococo Noir cake stand $60
This is so cute for your little sous chef! Nate is mine, he loves watching me in the kitchen and he would love to "cook" with mama. By Leapfrog, at $19.99, the "Cook and Play Potsy"
  • Spices up the learning with colors, counting and more!
  • Hear food facts and sounds as you cook up a meal of your own imagination!
  • Stirring adds music and rhymes to the mix!
  • Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog® Learning Path for customized learning ideas and insights from LeapFrog.


A great stocking stuffer for any woman! Sephora's, Limited Edition Holiday color, Eye Lash curler. Priced at $16
For the "techi" type person, these Robot and Hello Kitty flash drives make another great stocking stuffer. And they're super CUTE! Robot 1G Flash Drive $24.95


Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do love these lil gift ideas!!! The flash drives are so F'n cute!



BFPV

Amaris said...

I freakin' LOVE the cake stand!!!!