Friday, December 3, 2010

It's a Feature Friday!

I want to thank the Children's Party Network for featuring the L.A. Lakers cupcake toppers that I made earlier this year. It was part of this mornings "Featured Photos" but I was so busy this morning that I didn't catch it! :( But thank you anyways! I cannot express enough how much I LOVE the CPN! It's such a great site, with wonderful inspiring ladies. I am seriously on it EVERY day!
Another great feature today, was our Yo Gabba Gabba Live experience, on Gabba Friends! Woohoo! Thank you Gabba Friends! And now my son's tantrum is famous, LOL!!!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Nicole weaver said...

Hello,

I am now following you. Please follow back at: http://marieandherfriendtheseaturtle.blogspot.com
Thanks. I love parties!

Anonymous said...

Good job J. Ahh man Nate is classic.