Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Toys R' Us: The Great Big Christmas Book

Well it's that time of year, where we have to start planning for Christmas. The year seriously flew by! If you're a frequent Toys R Us shopper, you probably recieve their annual "The Great Big Christmas Book". I usually always sit down at my dining table with a marker and look through it, circling the items I think my kids will like. Also in preparation of our Black Friday shopping tradition. My sister, cousins and I have been Black Friday shopping for years now and we have no intentions of stopping (ya hear that hubby!) hehe. We stand in long lines and make it to Toys R Us for their midnight opening. Our lists are usually made before then but we check the BF ads the night before to make any adjustments. Yes, we take this VERY seriously! :) My sister has been known to make spreadsheets. Heh! Anyways, I thought I would share some of the items that are on my list this year. Happy Shopping everyone!
For Nate: YGG tent $21.99
For Nate: Toy Story scooter (he's always trying to ride a skate board and this may be more suitable for him) $24.99
For my nephew Daniel: P & F Communicator-inator $24.99
For Daniel: Leapster 2 $39.99

For Nate (again): $24.99
This is something Tahlia is requesting: Barbie Video Girl $44.99



Photobucket