Friday, November 12, 2010

Opulent Treasures Cupcake Stand

A few days ago, while out shopping, I stopped at one of my favorite stores, Home Goods. I ALWAYS find something I love and if I let myself, I can do some serious damage there. That day was no different, I came across the most gorgeous cupcake stand EVER! At first I thought it was a candle holder but after looking it over and then realizing that the tag on it said "cupcake stand", I was even more excited. Made by Opulent Treasures and they have many more gorgeous cupcake stands. It was perfect timing, because it will be a perfect fit to the lingerie party I'm having tonight. Yes, I know..... ooh la la! I thought it would be a great way for my girl friends and I to get together, have some drinks and some laughs. I can't wait! What do you think of my new favorite party piece?




<span class=

5 comments:

Melissa C said...

love that stand!

Jennifer said...

Very pretty stand. Looks vintage. I am your newest follower

J. At Your Service said...

It is, isn't it! I'm in love with it!

Tini Posh said...

OMG...I am in love with it! Gotta get to Home Goods!!

Anonymous said...

I have that same stand and love it. I got it at Home Goods in October for my Mummys nite out party. The theme was black and silver. Very big hit.