Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

As you can tell I'm posting out of order but I already explained why, so I will now share our Thanksgiving. As usual, dinner was held at our home, like it has been for the past 7 years and as usual, I cooked. I love to host, so I'm always happy and content in the end but it's getting very exhausting to always host Thanksgiving. This year I announced that I will NOT be hosting next year and of course, my family argued my decision! LOL! But I have made up my mind (hopefully). This year we were joined by a couple of friends, who we consider family, my sister and cousins. It was definitely a packed house! But we had a great time and we all agreed how blessed we are to have one another. Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!

Making a mess
My girls could not get enough of their new cousin Anthony!
He's actually trying to smile! Wow!
The boys terrorized our peaceful dinner with their car racing! LOL!
Cheers!

<span class=

3 comments:

Eschelle Westwood Mumfection said...

everything looks just amazing, everyone looks so lovely!

My last post

J. At Your Service said...

Thank you Eschelle! You're very kind!

Council Bluffs Pool Services said...

Thank you for writingg this