Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Party Essentials: Apothecary Jars

Recently, I have been on the search for Apothecary jars. I'm in love with them and how beautiful they can make a candy/dessert table. I'm constantly seeing them used by party designers as well. As I start working on an event I've been contracted for in January, I decided these are something I'm incorporating. I was fortunate enough to find a few at Ross and T.J. Maxx, at really low prices. I'm also working on collecting more cupcake/cake/dessert stands, I can't get enough of them! My goal is to build my party supplies and maybe one day have my DREAM party storage room (see photos at the end of post).

$9.99 at Ross
$7.99 and $4.99 at Ross

I purchased these vases at T.J. Maxx, all under $10 each.

My DREAM party supply room/warehouse!! Martha Stewart's magazine prop room!
Aren't they gorgeous?!?! I'm in LOOOOVE!!

Images source: Couture Parties (by the way, how LUCKY is Stephanie to have the opportunity to visit Martha Stewart's studio! I'm so jealous!)

<span class=

0 comments: