Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thank you ladies!

I normally don't blog on the weekends but I had to make an exception. It's been a fabulous week, full of inspiration and encouragement. I received a couple emails this week that a couple of my parties were going to be featured on their blogs. The first one being "Buckets of Grace". Parts of my "Superhero" party is being used as "Superhero" inspiration. How awesome is that?!?! Thank you so much Melissa! Please check out Melissa's beautiful blog, she is extremely talented!

buckets of grace

Another wonderful email I received was from Claudia of Tini Posh. My "Girls Night In" party is being featured and in the company of Grey Grey Designs, The Party Muse and Little Shindigs, as part of the TOP 4 parties of the week! Is that just the most AMAZING, craziest thing you ever heard! I seriously could not take the grin off my face yesterday! :) I'm STILL grinning! Let me just say that Claudia is an INCREDIBLY creative person, you have to check her blog and most of all her Etsy shop. The amounts of cute there is in her shop, is CRAZY! I also have to say how much I LOVE the CPN, the amazing talent and people I have met, is a constant inspiration. Thank you again ladies, you just made my weekend (my YEAR actually!)

Photobucket

<span class=

3 comments:

Tini Posh said...

You are beyond SWEET J! Can't wait to feature your next party..sure its going to be fabulous! And I agree with with you on the amazing talent and people at CPN..it's where I met you : )

Eschelle Westwood Mumfection said...

congrats!!

mom22 said...

Thank you Jeannette! You are too sweet! I love your blog as well and was thrilled to be able to feature your party!