Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving and Black Friday.....Traditions!

Let me start by saying, Thanksgiving was wonderful. Having my small family together and having a great time, there's nothing better. I was working non-stop, all day and I was exhausted, but it was worth it. Everything came out so good...I pats myself on the back! I especially love, going around the table, having everyone say what they are thankful for. YES, I make everyone do it! It gets a little emotional but it's happy emotions. Having completed my family this year, with the birth of my son, is what made this year so special. Plus, our traditional Black Friday outing! My sister, cousin's Christina and Diana and I, always go BF shopping. We get up at 2 or 3am and hit the stores. It's madness but we LOVE it, maybe it's the adventure of it all. We're nuts, I know. This year we got even crazier, with hitting Toys R' Us at midnight....that's right MIDNIGHT! And what's a holiday, without the "paparazzi", hehe (that's what my sister, cousins and I, are called)! So check out our holiday. (My turkey had such great color)

0 comments: