Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I hope everyone has a beautiful Thanksgiving. Remember, not just today but always, to be grateful and thankful for what you have, not what you don't have. I was blessed so much this year, that I can't even describe how much. Have you ever been so happy, that you just want to cry?? I hope you have! Because that is me, right now! I can't wait to hear about everyone's Thanksgiving!
Side Note: Of course I couldn't help, but post one more idea for this special day. I searched last night, for something to entertain my kids before and after dinner. Coloring always keeps kids busy! Plus, they'll love to contribute to the decorating of the house, by posting up their masterpieces. I suggest to go on www.preschoolcoloringbook.com and print pictures for them to color. Its easy and cheap entertainment.

0 comments: