Monday, November 2, 2009

Busy weekend...

I know, I know! I haven't blogged since Wednesday. There were so many things going on, with Halloween and all. Friday, my girls had Halloween Parades, at their schools. Serina's was first, she dressed as Wonder Woman.


Next, Tahlia had her school parade. She was Ms. Wonderland. I was back and forth, all day but the girls had fun!


On saturday, we had dinner at home and then went out to Trick or Treat. The kids had a blast and my Nate, was TOO CUTE!!





Sunday, we got together with my sister and took the kids to see "This is it". My kids LOVE Michael Jackson, it's crazy! But we all loved the movie. He's so inspiring. It was a great way to end the weekend.

Well, it was ALMOST over! Tahlia had a birthday party to go too, Sunday afternoon. It was held at My Gym, in Redondo Beach. That place was so cute! I'm totally going to have a birthday party for my son there. When he's bigger, of course. It's perfect for the 2 to 5 yr. age. She had a blast!


It was a great Halloween but I'm not going to lie...I'm glad it's over! Time for Thanksgiving...one of my favorite holidays. So stay tuned for some tips, recipes and decor ideas. I'm breaking out some recipes, I've done in the past! I'm excited, just thinking about it!

0 comments: