Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Slow day....

There is nothing to really blog about today. I literally layed in my bed, with Nate, ALL day! Actually, until it was time to pick up Serina from school. It was just one of those days, where you just don't want to do anything, ya know! Both Nate and Tahlia had fevers yesterday. So I kept her home from school today. They seem to be totally fine today. Which is GREAT! Its horrible to see them sick and feeling horrible. I feel so bad for them! I was so lazy, that I didn't cook today either! Tonight's menu... Astro Burger's, on Rosecrans! LOL...Hey, lets be real here, with 3 kids...it can't always be gourmet or fancy. As you have more children, you will come to find, that it just gets harder and HARDER. It can literally get CHAOTIC around here. Picture this...Hubby has his sports on, LOUD and Serina is listening to her music (in her room) and yelling at Tahlia to leave her alone! Tahlia is yelling at Serina "FINE, I'm gonna tell mom, you're not letting me use this!". They're both running and yelling. Nate is crying, cause his crazy sisters, woke him up! Hubby is yelling at them, for waking the baby and the TV is still on full blast. I'm sitting on the sofa thinking "I wonder if anyone will notice, if I sneak out of the house?" LOL! That was my evening. Actually, that's what ALOT of my evenings are like. Oh, well....that's my life and I still wouldn't trade it for anything in the world! I am truly blessed...although, ear plugs would be nice!

0 comments: