Thursday, October 22, 2009

Excitement and Worry......

Well, I am pleased to say, that I was hired for a seasonal position, at Macy's. I applied Monday, got called for an interview Tuesday, went on the interview and got hired today! I wanted to make some extra money for the holidays and for hubby's 30th birthday. Much to his objection, I applied anyways. I really wanted to do this for us, for him. I'm happy that I'm going to get to do what I wanted but then there is sadness. Its going to take me away from my family, on weekends. Then, there are the holidays. Holidays are usually done at our home. I do the cooking and all the planning. I don't know whats going to happen, if I'm going to be working. I feel so bad!!! Not only that but it's my baby's first holidays! I'm SAD!! I guess, I'm just gonna kick it, into high gear and make it happen....NO MATTER WHAT!!! I refuse, to let this affect my family! So, I might not be able to sleep, until NEXT year but at least I'll feel better about it.

0 comments: