Friday, June 29, 2012

The Latest....... The Instagram Version

If you follow me on Facebook or Twitter, you'll know that I'm also on Instagram. I'm addicted to it!! I love taking pictures of everything, food, my kids and work, so this phone app is perfect. It's either this or I blow up my Facebook page with photos and annoy my friends! LOL.
For the past few months I've been soooo busy with orders, too busy to actually take good pictures of things I've been working on. What I find myself doing is grabbing the iPhone and snapping pictures with my Instagram app. So I decided to share the latest, in Instagram photos. Keep in mind these are rough and not the best lighting but I love the candid shots. Most of these items are not in my shop, because they were custom orders but if you are interested in any of these styles, just shoot me an email at jatyourservice@yahoo.com :)

 Sports has been trending lately and these Team Mom's got me pretty busy. 


 Cupcake toppers for a First Communion

 The Rock-A-Bye baby collections has received color change requests and here's one in red. I love it! So edgy!



 Toppers for a baby girls presentation.

 Centerpieces and favors for another first Communion.

 More sports!!

 Graduation cupcake toppers

 These cupcake toppers were super special. My oldest daughters friend, who is also part of the same softball league, was diagnosed with Leukemia during the season. The league organized a huge bake sale and all the proceeds went to her and her family. I made these toppers for the cupcakes that I contributed to the sale.
 Made these favor tags and bags for both my daughters softball teams. Closing day picnics!



2 comments:

Blanca said...

You are on a roll :) Congratulaions on all your success and I wish you much much more :)

Tish said...

Everything looks fabulous J!