Monday, June 18, 2012

25 Things You Didn't Know About Me

I didn't want to post about personal life on here anymore but I was tagged by The Knock Knock Factory, so I'm making an exception :)
It's called 25 Things You Didn't Know About Me and here is goes....

1) I LOVE rock music but I love to dance too! I've been known to drop it like it's hot ;)

2) I had my 1st child at 18.... I know! Babies having babies... LOL.

3) I don't like to brag but I'm an AWESOME mother! I hate lazy mothers.

4) My favorite tv shows are I Love Lucy, Everybody Loves Raymond and Roseanne.

5) I come off a little cold to most people but I'm actually VERY sentimental.

6) I like to rant on FB, to counter all the phony pretentious stuff I see.

7) I think A LOT!! Always over think everything.

8) I HATE clutter but I can't ever seem to actually control it :-/

9) I've been engaged 3 times.... the 3rd one was the charmer! hehe (what can I say, young and stupid)

10) I've been with my hubby for 9 years!

11) I never get mani's, pedi's, dye or  cut my hair. It usually takes a special occasion.

12) I grew up on hamburgers and fries, so it's a miracle that I know how to cook!

13) I've always wanted to go to Italy.

14) As a child, I use to take gymnastic classes. I've loved it ever since. I can still do a round off and a cartwheel!

15) I don't have secrets. I have nothing to hide and maybe it's because I can't stand liars.

16) Seeing my children play or having fun, literally brings tears of joy to my eyes (told you I was sentimental).

17) I have BAD "mommy guilt".... doing or buying anything for myself, almost never happens because I can't help but think I could've used that money towards doing something for them. It sucks!

18) Crafting (when it's not for an order), relaxes me.

19) I'm quite the carpenter. I love to build. I've assembled everything in our home by myself.

20) I could eat tacos everyday. I love tacos!

21) My favorite band of all time is No Doubt.

22) I have to fall asleep with the tv on (hubs hates it!)

23) I can't stand when adults make a bigger deal about their birthdays, than their childrens birthdays!!

24) I take and have a million pictures.

25) I have never and will never fart in front of my hubs!


 Hope you enjoyed these lil tid bits.

5 comments:

CHS Creative Productions Blog said...

Thats great!! But how do you pull off number 25??? Just sayin'

Brittany Schwaigert said...

LOLOL about the farting! I feel the same. And also--No Doubt is the BEST EVER.

Natalia said...

Thanks for playing. You are so right. Lots of similarities:)

J. At Your Service said...

Carolyn, I always walk away! LOL!

Tish said...

Pretty cool to learn a little more about one of my top FB chicas ... I see we have alot in common like numbers 3,7,12,13,15,16,18,20,23,24...except #25! I have to let mother nature/God do their work!