Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Dinosaur Product Shoot turned Play Date

One of the new themes I wanted to add to my shop, was Dinosaurs. Dino's are very popular with little boys, even my son likes to throw his "RAWR"s at me once in a while. Haha. So yesterday I decided to have a "photo shoot" for the items I created. I set up a small dessert table and tiny little tablescape for my son and one of his buddies. By the end of the shoot, it had turned into a play date! These boys had so much energy, between chasing them around and photographing everything.... I was EXHAUSTED. I didn't realized how tired I was going to be! LOL.
Take a look at my shoot, turned play date and the new items now available in my Etsy Shop . And maybe get some inspiration from my little set up, if you'd like :)

 Dino mini tablescape- using mini gable boxes that I scored from Target's dollar section!
 NEW ITEM: Dino Favor Tags (one side Dino silhouette, with the Thank You info on the reverse side)




 NEW ITEM: "RAWR" Banner. "Happy Birthday" banner also available
 Mix of green and navy blue, with gold brushed trims.

 Gotta thank my girl Miranda from Whimsical Printables for sending me her leftover Dino cups, from her boys birthday party. The boys loved them!

 Green jello in mason jars






 NEW ITEM: Dino Cupcake Toppers
 Toppers also in a gold brushed trim.






 Made Dino crayons for the boys. A Pinterest inspired project!


 Dirty little boy hands. Gotta love it!




 Dino nuggets for lunch.


 Banner, cupcake toppers and favor tags are now available in my Etsy shop. Centerpiece flags are coming soon!



4 comments:

LAURA'S little PARTY said...

This is absolutely "dino-mite" LOL! This new product line is sure to be a hit! I love everything you did with this! You're so inspiring!

Tini Posh said...

Great job! Love it all...too cute! Especially your adorable little models : )

Charileev said...

Love it! I've been following your blog for a while and I love all your parties! You have been such an inspiration to me! I just finally got around to starting my blog today and I would love it if you could take a look! asweeteventnj.blogspot.com Thanks so much!

Sahar Rizvi said...

Are still taking orders for the banner and cupcake toppers? Please send me an email on saharmansoor@hotmail.com