Monday, April 30, 2012

New Items! Boy Bookworm Set

I'm so excited to share the newest additions to my Etsy Shop! You might remember the Glitzy Bookworm party that I had for my daughter last September, well after it was featured on Hostess with the Mostess, I received so many inquiries about it. Quite a few of them asking if I had a boy version in my collection and sadly I did not :( Well I finally decided to ask the great Michele of Intrigue Design, who also created the original girly bookworm, for a boy bookworm. As usual, she delivered the CUTEST boy bookworm ever!! Thank you soooo much Michele!
Check him out, with his little tie, looking all sophisticated! I call him Eugene :)
So I'm happy to say that you can now get a BOY version of the Bookworm party in my Etsy shop!!! The new look is a dark blue and lime green argyle print! If you would still like the multi color argyle print, like in the original, just say so :) Hope you're diggin' Eugene!


 The boy toppers will have a square scalloped shape now! :)
 BUT.... if you would still like the "fancy" shape like in the original set, just give me a holler!

 The new bookmarks are just FAB!

Pencil box/favor labels are now in available in a blue and lime green argyle!

Please note that the other items in the multi argyle are also available in the blue/lime green print upon request.
Also, working on a banner for both color sets! Stay tuned :)

1 comments:

Tish said...

How cute is this...?!