Thursday, March 10, 2011

Almost 2!!

I should have posted this yesterday but I was crazy busy and didn't get a chance! So in exactly one month from now my baby boy will be turning 2 years old! It's incredible how the time is flying by so fast. I swear it feels like we JUST had his 1st birthday party. He is now a full blown toddler, going through the VERY "Terrible Two's". God help me! He is now a very hefty 30 1/2 lbs and 33" tall. He's learning new words and new things all the time, sometimes I'm thrown by what he comes up with. It's definitely a fun time though. VERY exhausting as well. He's a ball of energy that's for sure. We literally are together 24/7 and trying to keep up with him is a FULL time job, seriously! I tell my hubby that I foresee many visits to the emergency room in our future, because he such a dare devil. Constantly trying to jump off of furniture! So as you can imagine, I am always having mini heart attacks, LOL! He is super sweet at the same time. Always wanting to hold hands (he's been on this kick recently), BOTH hands! I have actually had to push around shopping carts with my elbows because he INSISTS that we hold both hands while he sits in the cart! LOL! Makes doing things very difficult but it's so sweet. So now the count down begins to Nate's 2nd birthday...... Wooh!
Where did the time go?!?! :(

<span class=

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol.. J. Your soo funny!!! I love this post soo cute! Your son is ADORABLE! Cant wait to see the awesome party you will have for him!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the picture!! That around the time I met you guys!! Awweee!!!

XoXo
Claduia G.

Anonymous said...

ooppsssyy....I meant Claudia
hehehehehe

Tini Posh said...

What an adorable photo of you two! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Absoluteley ADORABLE picture. You both look great! Looking forward to seeing the bday pictures =)

Araseli S

J. At Your Service said...

Thank you ladies! He still looks like a baby in this pic, I love it!