Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Party Planning: Monster Coloring Books

You wouldn't know I was STILL working on Nate's Monster Bash, with all the other things going on but I ASSURE you I AM! I've come across a lot of cute items and one of these I just had to share. Since Nate's 1st birthday party, Etsy has become one of my "go to" sites for party goodies. I found this cool Monster coloring book by artist Jelene Morris and the best part is that it's a PRINTABLE file, which means I can print and make as many as I want! Check out her shop and website for unique art.
From jelene on Etsy

Photobucket

3 comments:

Lisa Fliehman said...

Oh boy!! I can see loads of monsters in your future!!! Boy parties are so much fun!!!

Tini Posh said...

Very cute!!

J. At Your Service said...

@Lisa- Oh YES! I am looking forward to my son's next bday and all of them in the yrs to come. When you've had girls only for 12 yrs, you get sick of all things princess! I'm ready for primary colors!LOL!
@Claudia- Thanks girly! :)