Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Our New Years Eve!

Happy New year everyone! I hope everyone enjoyed themselves. I took a little break, to relax and we've been so busy with the family, just hanging out, getting together. Hubby and I celebrated New Year's with friends and family, adult style. We had such a great time! Fortunately the party wasn't at my home, so I got to decorate, make some desserts and NOT have to clean the mess! Hehe! I have pictures of people but I'm not sure THOSE would be appropriate for others to see, LOL, so for now here's the set-up :)

Each guest filled out a card and we read them aloud after midnight and after quite a few glasses of champagne...... HILARIOUS! Thanks again Kori, for the free printable cards!
Glittery strawberries for this glam occasion!
Resources: Printables: I use to accent candles, top hat, Welcome sign, stirrers and water bottle labels were by Love The Day. A FREE offer!
Resolution cards: Free gift to CPN members from the VERY generous Kori
Clark! Thank YOU so much! Check out her adorable Etsy shop!
Desserts: I made


15 comments:

Tini Posh said...

Great job!! Love the colors..did you make those cupcakes???

J. At Your Service said...

Thank you Claudia! Indeed I did! I was told they were yummy but I didn't get a chance to grab one before they were devoured! :(

Anonymous said...

Great job J! This looks fabulous... =)

Sohemia

Kori Clark said...

What a great party!! You really did a FAB job! I love the color combos you used and all of the printables are adorable!

J. At Your Service said...

Thank you ladies for lovely comments! I'm glad you all like it! :)

Unknown said...

First, the wedding/party planner in me LOVES your pictures and everything you did!!! AWESOME!!!

Second, I nominated you for the Stylish Blog Award! Im your follower and love your blog!
Check it out here!
http://erika-mom2twins.blogspot.com/2011/01/thank-you-so-much.html

Melissa C said...

Such a classy party! Love it!!! Really love that damask runner too ;)

J. At Your Service said...

Thanks Melissa! I've been kinda obsessed with damask prints, since my 30th in July! hehe

Veronica said...

Everything looks so fab!

J. At Your Service said...

Thank you Vero! :)

Lisa said...

Saw your party on Love The Day facebook page!! Love everything..

J. At Your Service said...

Thanks so much Lisa!!

Brittany Schwaigert said...

PRETTY!!!! I love the color combo!

testing 1 said...

Happy New Year! Lovin' the new blog look!

You did an awesome job on the party,I love all the bling!

P.S. Those snowflakes are too easy! Trust me, you can do it!

J. At Your Service said...

Thank you Brittany and Dawn for the lovely comments!! And Dawn, I'm bookmarking that, hopefully I can do them next Christmas. (fingers crossed)