Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Someone needs to have a Super Hero party!!

It's no secret, how much I love the dollar section at Target! I can always find great items for my parties and a few days ago I seen the most adorable tin pails. Unfortunately, I am not having a"Super Hero" themed party anytime soon but someone definitely should! They are just too cute to pass up. They are small (not tiny though) and would be perfect filled, handed out as favors. Check em' out and if you do have a "Super Hero" themed party, using these pails, PLEASE let me know! I would LOVE to see them put to use. Hurry, while supplies last!
Target, Dollar section $1.00 each


Side Note: Thank you Children's Party Network for featuring Nate's carnival Booth on "Featured Photos"! I am so excited to be part of this network!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Jane said...

Hello fellow CPN party planner. Yep a super hero party would be fun! I've stalked you (followed your blog/facebook/twitter) Come visit me @ http://louandjane.blogspot.com/ Be in touch Jane:)

Tini Posh said...

LOL! I saw these and thought the same thing!! They are so darn cute!! I am your newest follower : )

Hugs,
Claudia

sara said...

Those are great! I LOVE that section. I get side tracked there, everytime I go to Target! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Theses would be great for my sons superhero party...... Are you selling these or do you know where I can find them other than Target ...I've tried several Targets in town & cant find them

hopr10 said...

Hello, I would love to have them too for my classroom first day of school. Where? thanks