Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Pizookies

If you've ever dined at BJ's restaurant, I'm sure you know what a "Pizookie" is. If not, I will tell you; it's a warm cookie sundae and it's oh so yummy. For dessert this evening I decided to try it and even though the recipe is super easy, I wasn't sure how to execute it. While checking out one of my new favorite blogs, I seen a "recipe" for pizookies and I then realized I could totally do it. Take a look at tonight's dessert and my family LOVED them (who wouldn't?!?!)!




Chocolate chip cookie dough
Vanilla ice cream
Chocolate sauce
Caramel Sauce
Preheat oven to 350. Fill ramekins about 1/2 full of cookie dough.
Bake in preheated oven for about 12-14 minutes or until golden around the edges but still soft in the middle.
Remove from oven and allow to cool about 5 minutes. Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and drizzle with caramel and chocolate sauces.
Courtesy of Our Best Bites
Photobucket

2 comments:

Ember said...

Looks delish! I LOVE BJ's pizookies!! I love the little dishes you put them in too!

Hanging Off The Wire said...

Following you from Bloggy Moms Follow Me Group.