Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Tahlia's 7th Birthday Party: Fairy/Garden party

This past Sunday we had a small party for Tahlia's 7th birthday. I couldn't decide on something specific, so I threw in everything I thought was cute..... flowers, butterflies, tutus and polka dots. Everything turned out great and Tahlia had a great time, what more could I ask for. I am still without a camera (thank you Nate) so check out what I was able to capture with my iPhone! Stay tuned the next few days, for "tutorials" on a few of my projects. I am asked on a weekly basis, for ideas, resources and how-to's, so I decided I will start trying to include them on my blog. Hope you enjoy!

Used a $1 stamp from Michael's for the napkin rings

Table runner from Target, on clearance $4.36


I found these cute frames at Marshall's, $5 each






Resources:
Cupcake Toppers, made myself
Tutus, made myself
Dessert & Lemonade signs: Green Apple Paperie
Candy bar, dessert, Centerpiece labels: Green Apple Paperie
Centerpieces: Baskets from Michael's, flower plants from Home Depot
accessories made myself
Rentals from Heavenly Moments

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!!!!

Danielle said...

You did a great job - everything looks wonderful!

sara said...

what a gorgeous setup for a birthday party! And, wow, your kiddos are beautiful! I am a new follower. Thanks for visiting my blog and following...http://www.8aplenty.blogspot.com.
Looking forward to reading more of yours :)

Sara

Petite Marie said...

Hi! Awesome job!
I see you did the toppers...did you find them difficult to do? They turned out great, so I'm glad it worked out!

Anonymous said...

Jeannette, you are just too Awesome!
Everything came out wonderful, not only does it look great but it taste great.
Great job kid

J. At Your Service said...

Thank you ladies for the nice comments! @ Marie- I cheated a little, hehe! I did put them together though. I will be sharing my cheat soon :)

Mama Mia said...

hey j!! i love your blog! and i especially love what you did for tahlia's birthday. ever thought of putting up a party- or events-planning business? i bet you would be very good at it! i know i'd get your services if i live there :)

by the way, thanks for following my blog. following you now, too! more power to you!

Mia Dela Cruz-Soriano said...

hi j! because you are such a fab mommy and blogger, I have awarded you with the VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD! drop by my site to pick up the badge when you have time, okay?!

here’s the direct link:

http://mymommyconfessions.blogspot.com/2010/09/versatile-blogger-award.html

looking forward to reading more posts from you. Godspeed! :)

Brittany Schwaigert said...

Great job on this!

Sharina said...

Wow you did such a great job!!! Looking forward to reading some of your tutorials, such an inspiration ;)