Saturday, September 11, 2010

Party Planning: Your Reception by Wilton

A few weeks ago, while taking a daring trip to Walmart (which I HATE), I actually came across something really cute. They were pink lighted lanterns, from the "Your Reception" line by Wilton. I love lanterns, especially for party decor and since I had started planning my daughters birthday, I had to take them. Plus.... they were on clearance, so that was an even better incentive. These particular lanterns are great because they can be used for table top decorating as well, which is what I want them for. Unfortunately the product is now discontinued and these were the last of them. I had hoped to find and buy more but eh, I was happy to find these at least.

Walmart clearance $3.67

4 comments:

Nikki Cupcake said...

there's lots of great places online to find paper lanterns check out http://www.jadetime.com/

Anonymous said...

I should check if my walmart has any if you want some moresss- Jessica

J. At Your Service said...

@Nikki- Oh I know that place well! A fellow blogger introduced me to Jadetime a few months ago. I liked that these had a flat bottom base though, no rolling, lol!
@Jess- yes, please do so! Thank you!

Adriana said...

Those are so cute, don't you just love finding things on clearance!