Friday, September 3, 2010

Labor Day Weekend: What are your plans?

This will most likely be my last post of the week and through the weekend, being that it's Labor Day weekend. I have some projects to work on this weekend, for a couple parties that I'm planning later this month. I have to admit, I've been a little lazy and I should have started a couple of weeks ago. Stay tuned for the finished products in the next few weeks. Other than that, my hubby usually works on most holidays that fall on Mondays (truly LABOR day for him...poor guy), so we don't normally go out of town. We will be BBQing with my sister and our best friends on Sunday, which I CAN'T wait for! I feel like we haven't hung out in so long, so that should be fun!


So I'm going to get nosey and ask everyone or anyone, to share what they have planned for this holiday weekend. Tell me what big or small plans you have......anything cool going on??


Have a great weekend! Remember to be SAFE! :)

8 comments:

Nikki Cupcake said...

YAY it's labor day!

have a good weekend!

(btw: following from MBC stop by my blog sometime!)

Amaris said...

When were you going to tell me that we were BBQing??? I find out via this blog??? LOL!!!

J. At Your Service said...

Well at least you didn't find out via the shopping list you read, while we were shopping for the party groceries and you weren't aware till after you read the title of the list!! LOL!! Thats was classic!!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your long weekend... I have a very busy weekend coming... Sea World, Universal Studios and la county fair... my little monkey cant wait...
~Silvia~

J. At Your Service said...

@Silvia- WOW! You are going to be EXHAUSTED by the end. But have fun, take lots of pictures! Your lil monkey is going to LOVE Sea World!

Sharina said...

Have a great weekend! Our weekend if full of fun at the local Septemberfest festival and bbqing with family :)

YayaOrchid said...

Found you via MBC 'simply follow'. Love your blog! We'll be doing a simple bbq too. Gonna try some lamb chops, which I've never had. Just keeping it simple, LOL!

Hope you visit my blog. TIA

Anonymous said...

You have won the versital blogger award on my blog.

http://lifeaintalwaysbeautiful-blog.blogspot.com/2010/09/versatile-blogger-award.html

I hope you are having a great weekend.

~ Missy