Saturday, August 28, 2010

Blog Hop Weekend

Start hopping.....


Photobucket
The rules are pretty simple.

1. Follow me - if you want me to follow you back leave a comment and I'll be happy to do so
2. Follow the first five blog links and any others on the list that may interest you
3. Copy and paste the linky tool code into your latest/last blog post (use the Edit HTML tab while composing a post, copy and paste the code right down the bottom)

The linky tool will display the exact same list of blogs as my page so you can hop from one blog to another without having to always return to this page.

Now let's hop to it

2 comments:

Ava said...

Hi following back... Somehow I'm listed twice? lol. I guess that's what I get for doing my daily blog stuff with a baby climbing all over me. Nice meetin ya :o)

Unknown said...

*new follower* from bloggy moms!
http://www.janedavid99.com/