Sunday, April 25, 2010

What a Weekend!

This weekend was so much fun and I'm a little exhausted but it was worth it. We started our weekend at The Festival of Books in Los Angeles. I don't ever get to read much (no time!) but my sister and kids LOVE books, so we decided to make the trip. I have to say, I really enjoyed it and the kids had so much fun....so did my sister! They were in book heaven! We had lunch there and the kids, as well as my sister had a blast rolling down the 'grassy knolls' (thanks sister). Nathaniel got a couple of books and laughed as he watched the big kids rolling down.

Daniel found the perfect books for him!
I had to limit her book spending, or she would have had me buy everything!
Awww!!!We caught the Cielo Nuevo Mariachi performance. They were so good!!
Daniel and my sister writing on the "What are you reading" wall.
Hey, I found something for ME too! I purchased the book and had it signed as well. I can't wait to get started on some Trader Joe's recipes. They had a ball!!! So did my sister! LOLNate has such serious faces lately!
My sister and I got to escape Motherhood and ended our Saturday, going out for some drinks. We headed to Downey Billiards, for a birthday celebration. It was great to escape for a few hours!Stay tuned for our Sunday family outing!

0 comments: