Monday, April 26, 2010

And Our Weekend Continued.....

After a full day on Saturday, Sunday we planned on going to the Pier in Redondo Beach. The main reason for heading out there was to have their delicious shrimp fajita plate. It's the BEST! So of course we wanted to break in Nate's new buggy he got for his birthday. So we strolled the board walk. It was a little over cast towards the beach but we didn't let that stop us from enjoying the day. I love our family outings. I always get back home being so grateful for the awesome husband and kids that I have. I love my life! Spicy Shrimp Fajitas! And boy are they spicy!!Tahlia being silly with her brother!
And if you notice Serina missing, it's because she was at a birthday party with her friends.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family... ~Roxanne~