Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Nate's walker!!

So, I began a search for a walker, for Nate back in October. He has become restless with any other activity gadgets. I know how temporary these things are, since I've bought them in the past. I really didn't want to spend a lot of money on one, knowing this. So I searched for the best deal possible and finally found it. I actually purchased this walker, a couple days after Thanksgiving but I just hadn't had the time to show it off. I decided on the "Sounds N' Lights Discovery Walker" By Safety First. I'm an old mama and I am loyal to original styles. I'm not a fan of all these "trendy" type walkers. Nor, do I like walkers that transform into something else (not to mention, they aren't safe). I believe that the walker should be strictly that, a walker. Well, man do I love Craigslist! I found my walker for $15!!!
(retails $39.99)
He's a bit skeptical here Now he's comfortable

0 comments: