Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My hubby's birthday!

My Hubby turned the big 3 0, yesterday! As usual, I made him the dinner of his choice. We had a small group here, to celebrate with us. But that wasn't the only celebrating that went on. On Saturday, I throw a party for my hubby. Where, awesome friends and family came out to celebrate. I can't tell you how overwhelmed with joy I was, to see so many come out for my hubby. We are truly blessed, to have such wonderful people around us. So from the bottom of my heart, I want to thank all of you for making that day so special. I was told a couple times that night, that Oscar is a very lucky man, to have a wife that would do so much for him (dusting my shoulders off, LOL). But honestly, I am the one that is very lucky to have such a wonderful husband. It made me so happy to see him have such a good time with his friends and it made all the stress, so worth it. He deserved it and I wish I could have done more for him. The planning was stressful, being so close to Christmas and it may take all week to recover but I would do it again, in a heart beat. But it's not over yet! Sticking to tradition (his parents tradition), we always cut a cake for him on Christmas Eve, that's when his family usually celebrates his birthday. So I have ONE more celebration to get through and then we're done. I tell ya, that man is so spoiled! He will have had 3 cakes and 3 celebrations this year. Lucky man! Check out, just some of Hubby's birthday.... Hey! That's daddy's crown!

0 comments: