Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Peace, Love and Baby: Baby Shower

Ok, so this post may be almost a year late but better late than never right? I planned a simple Boho baby shower for my sister last year. My nephew is now 9 months! Ha! Here's another fun fact, I am working on ANOTHER baby shower for her, in a couple of weeks. YES! She's wasting no time. But enough about her, take a look at my sister's groovy baby shower. 

I created the invitation to set the tone for the shower.


Tini Posh made this beautiful welcome sign. So perfect!
Of course I had to make a BABY plaque. I kind of wanted to keep it but I don't have a baby! :( 
 The favor table

 I made gold metallic vinyl decals for these small votives. Made great party favors.






 One of my favorite projects for the shower, were making these tie-dye onesies. I draped them above the dessert table backdrop. Michael's Craft Store was where I grabbed the tie-dye from.




 Auntie Bea's Bakery always makes the amazing cookies to fit my theme!! In love with these!








 Big brother!



Vendors 
Cookies: Auntie Bea's Bakery
Welcome Sign: Tini Posh
Tie-Dye: Michael's Craft Stores
Styling, design & printables: J. At Your Service







0 comments: