Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's 2012: Just Desserts

Hope everyones day of LOVE, was awesome. Mine was pretty great I gotta say! No fancy plans were made, being that it was on a week day and the kiddos had school but it was nice just to enjoy each other. Hubby brought home the biggest flower arrangement I've ever seen, so that was really nice and I made a shirt, dedicated to just him. I didn't do a whole set-up or anything but I did manage to put together some treats for all of us. The 99 Cent store and Hostess Snow Balls, saved the day! Ha! I purchased pink plastic champagne glasses for my girls and made strawberry milk shakes for them.... they were delish. I made up cupcake toppers with the kids names on them and just stuck them into the snow balls, easy peasy! Last, I covered strawberries with white chocolate and sprinkles, finito.
My favorite though, has to be the table sign I made, with all the little hearts representing our family. Check out the desserts!


My table sign

Hubs and I got real glasses ;)

Made up these mini bags for Tahlia to take to her class. Dropped in a rice crispy treat and that was it! :)

3 comments:

Lisa Fliehman said...

Oh I love it!! So sweet!!

Tish said...

Cute setup J.! I loooove that arrangement : )

Lissa (Bellenza) said...

So sweet how you turned "simple" into "special"!