Monday, December 26, 2011

My Parties: Year in Review!

I really can't believe that the year is already coming to an end! I really felt like I rushed throughout the whole year. Which is kind of sad because I feel like I didn't stop and smell the roses, I just ran by them. Bummer. Although, when I stop and think about it, I did have some great moments and I definitely had some fun planning parties. There was also exciting changes, like dabbling in the "party planner" pool and I have to admit, it's not as easy as I thought. Nothing ever is, right? Well I definitely learned a lot about the party world and myself. So this new year I will most certainly be applying my new found knowledge to my party planning venture.
Another exciting change was the opening of my Etsy shop! This was later into the year but I am really excited about this and digging deeper into my creativity.
I saw quite a few party girls doing their "year in review" and I soooo wanted to jump on the band wagon ;) So here it goes..... the parties I put together this year! I'm really happy with the party journey I took. I hope you are as well!

New Years Eve
(We partied until Jan. 1st, so it counts! Ha)
(click here to view the whole party)

Zebra Funk 12th Birthday
(My daughter Serina's 12th birthday)
(click here to view the whole party)

Lil' Monsters Birthday
(My Nate's 2nd birthday party)
(click here to view the whole party)

Cinco De Mayo Fiesta
(small dinner I put together with Tini Posh free printables)
(Excuse the crazy borracho! LOL! See the whole post here)

Glitzy Bookworm Birthday
(My daughter Tahlia's 8th birthday party)
(Click here to view the whole party)

Safari 1st Birthday
(I put together a treats table and centerpieces for one of my nephews 1st birthday)
(click here to see the original post)

Phineas & Ferb 5th Birthday
(Last but certainly NOT least... my nephews 5th birthday party! So fun!)
(That face says it all! LOL. But click here for the whole party)

So that was my year in parties. Not to bad, huh? Thank you all for your support this year! It truly has meant so much to me and I'm so grateful. I hope you stay with me in 2012 and continue to follow my party adventures :) Like my header says, I'm just trying to get through life, one party at a time.
Happy new year everyone! :)


6 comments:

Melissa C said...

Such wonderful parties! Happy New Year, sweetheart.
xo

Brittany Schwaigert said...

Fabulous work Jeanette! They are all precious, but I am partial to your bookworm party. Mostly because I would have loved that as a little girl! ;)

J. At Your Service said...

Thank you so much Melissa and Brittany! :)

Lisa Fliehman said...

Miss J. such creativity!!! Love the New Year's Eve bash!!!

Lynlee's Petite Cakes said...

Absolutely amazing work, J!!! Love them all, but especially the Monsters and Bookworm parties! Can't wait to see what 2012 brings! ♥

Lissa (Bellenza) said...

I think my favorites are the monsters and bookworm parties! Love all the cheery colors in them. And looking forward to loads more party inspiration on your blog in 2012!