Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tiffany Inspired Baby Shower

A couple of weeks ago I received a request for products to fit a Tiffany themed baby shower. I had never done anything for that sort of theme but I was very excited to try. My client needed a banner, large tags and mini favor tags to complete her decor. I'm happy to report that she LOVED them and so did I actually. This order has really made me think about a product shop, maybe in the near future but I'm still hesitant...... EEK!
Anyways, check out my "Baby & Co." goodies!

Banner (excuse my brownish walls, they don't do the banner justice)
Mini Favor Tags
Large Tags

Items now available in my Etsy shop!


8 comments:

Tini Posh said...

Super cute!! Love everything!

Jen @ Party Dreamz said...

Love it!!

Cheryl said...

Absolutely ADORABLE! I will def keep these in mind for my son's upcoming baby shower!

Amaris said...

Ooh I like 'em!!!!!

Oh, Goodness! Desserts said...

Very cute! You should definitely open a shop :)

Little Monsters Studio said...

Adorable!
Great job J!

J. At Your Service said...

Thank you so much ladies! Ya makin' me blush :)

Pink Laundry Events said...

love :)