Thursday, July 7, 2011

Secong Hand Party Finds: Wicker Wheel

I know. I know. I've been a BAAAAD blogger. I apologize and thank you for staying with me. I've been adjusting to summer vacation with all the kiddies home and it's crazy. Someone come save me!! Just kidding..... kinda.
Well if you saw my last post on the Train party then you may have seen what my cupcakes were displayed on. That is my newest second hand party find from the Salvation Army. I'm not even sure what it is actually, lol. It looks like some sort of wicker display, maybe for knick knacks??? Either way, when I seen it, I immediately thought of putting cupcakes in it. I decided to use it for the Train party and I really liked how it looked. You have to check out your local second hand stores for party goods, you really never know what you're going to find. I've become a second hand hunter!!

My cost: $3.25


4 comments:

Eschelle Westwood Mumfection said...

That really is a great find!! if you take off the bottom part you could mount it on a wall :)!

staci @ lizard n ladybug said...

great find!!
I would have grabbed it too..(not knowing what I would do with it) :)

Tini Posh said...

Great find!

J. At Your Service said...

Thank you ladies! @Eschelle, that is a great idea! Thank you :)