Monday, May 23, 2011

Invitations with a Splash

Ok, here's a confession..... I've never made invitations before! Ack! Honestly, I always go with a quick easy printable invite. I know it's the first impression that people will get of your party before they even attend but at the same time, I know people toss them out soon after they receive them. I actually don't do that. It's true. I've been known to keep an invite I receive on my fridge for a YEAR. LOL. My fridge is the collector of all important dates and pictures that my kids draw. I actually have Tahlia's first picture she drew in preschool (it was of daddy) on there, that was almost 4 yrs ago! Sorry. Started to ramble. Anyways, that is why I never put too much importance on them.
Last week I got a request for invitations and I was hesitant but I thought I would give it try. Luckily for me, this was for a 13 yr old boy who wanted nothing fancy and his mama wanted to keep things simple. They're having a dunk tank and is the main attraction for the party, so they needed invites with a Splash...... check em' out!

3 comments:

Veronika said...

Those invites are cute! Could you add Toy Story characters on them...? My oldest wants a Toy Story pool party! Just sayin... those invites would be perfect for our theme if a Woody or Buzz could be added to them!!
You did a great job for never making them before :)

Pink Laundry Events said...

They look fabulous :) Great JOB
xoxo
D

J. At Your Service said...

Thank you ladies!
@Veronika- I can definitely give it try! Shoot me an email with the details and also with the colors you wanted to use or was that pattern something you wanted? I mean the outside pattern. jatyourservice@yahoo.com