Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Party Planning: Smash Cake Topper

As my hubby likes to call it, it's "Hell Week"! LOL! Counting down the days till Nate's party and working frantically to make sure nothing is forgotten and with my memory, it's a MUST! This time around for Nate's birthday, I had decided on only having cupcakes instead of cake. Well, even though I'm cupcake obsessed I still love cake, so I decided to have a small one maybe even just a smash cake. Of course this lil' cake needs a topper, a Monstrous one, so I decided to design one myself. I thought it came out really cute :) Whatcha think??
<span class=

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

J. Thats look AWESOME!!!.
You should TOTALLY open shop!

Cant wait to see your Lil man's party!!!!

J. At Your Service said...

Thank you Yuri!! :) EEK!! IDK yet but it does sound NICE!

Veronika said...

That's really cute!! I'm debating on a small cake or not for my sons party but just can't decided. Such a hard decision! Can't wait to see the party pics.

J. At Your Service said...

Thanks Veronika! :) Yeah, when it comes to my kids I'm always so indecisive.

Stephanie said...

Is there any way I could get you to make me one for my son's 3rd birthday party in September? How much would you charge?

stephanie_walter0409@hotmail.com

Thank you!
Stephanie